The H1B visa program is the primary method for employers to recruit and hire International professionals and International students to work in the USA. The H1B visa enables US employers to hire foreign professionals for a specified period of time.
The H1B program allows workers in specialty occupations to work in the US for up to a total of six years. Applying for the H1B visa is most popular among the working employees because of its dual intent nature which permits the international worker to have the permanent residence in the United States of America by applying for Green Card.
Only specialized occupations and skills are required and not everyone can walk though from any field and apply for H1B visa (H1B Visa Requirements – Documents, Fees and more).To know more info on jobs for h1b visa holders visit Orphosys Corp.
The categories in which the job application can be filed are: IT, Computing, Finance, Accounting, Banking, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Sales, Recruiting, Engineering, Teaching, HealthCare/Medical, Legal, Lawyers, Networking, Telecoms, Business, Management and Scientific Research.
Though appearing for H1B is not a nerve cracking experience, lot of people worry about getting the H1B visa and want to appear there is fully prepared. One should be prepared to answer a number of fairly basic questions irrespective of whether interview is to Consulate for a new H1B visa or for an H1B renewal or extension.
Represent yourself as confident, professional and knowledgeable employee. The pre-preparation for the interview brushes your awareness for giving answers to certain questions mentioned which can sail you through the interview giving best results.
It is not scary but the important points to remember before attending Visa interview is to collect all required documents before it, go in formals, don’t talk much there before your interview, and be prepare for basic questions so that you can answer readily.
Before the interview is check the Consulate website to ensure you are have the correct non-immigrant visa application fee checks and have written your passport number and name behind document, and determine where the fees are to be paid.For more information on H1B Visa check Basna
Some Common H1B visa interview questions:
The queries and the questions which are there in their mind are:
1. Annual Turnover by the company
2. Job duties in company
3. Total number of employees employed by the company
4. Annual Turnover by the company
5. Location of work
6. Primary skills and benefits
7. Time period of your current employer
8. Current salary
9. Duration of unemployment
10. Primary work skills and benefits
11. Current salary
12. Current role
13. University you studied in
14. Highest level of education
15. Time for Plan to stay in USA
16. State you would live in USA
H1B Visa Interview Questions which are there in their mind are:
Questions about your Intent
1. What is the purpose of your trip to the United States?
2. Do you have any family in the United States?
3. Why are you changing your Job?
4. Why do you want to work in the US?
5. Have you applied for visa for any other country?
6. Do you know living cost in the US where you are going?
7. When are you planning to travel?
8. How will you survive for the first month?
9. If yes, how long was your stay there?
10. Will you come back to India?
11. When will you return to India?
12. Why would you want to return to India?
13. Is it your first H1B or visa re validation?
14. After the conclusion of your visa, what do you plan to do?